Needless

25032008 . Tuesday . Sun

2240 p.m.

Just finished the Prince of Tennis first dvd
I left 6 dvds more to finish the first 23dvds of The prince of Tennis
I have to admit that this animation is really good
or I should say the comic story line is awesome
I was touched by that and I put a smile on my face while watching the part they are winning the games
and I was crying when I am watching the last episode of these first 23dvds

Well just done the mounting part of my assignments
still have to write my biography before I go to bed
don't feel like doing as I am so sick and feel like vomit all the time

Today is bad
as I actually have presentation for today's Design management class
too bad there are too many of us to present
and time simply not enough
there are 4 more person until my turn
so the lecturer decided delay it until Next Fri
since it's 5pm and everyone wants to go home includes herself
So mean
I had prepared for such long time
Felt so sorry to Jia Ying's painful ears
Well ..
it also means today is simply needless for me to be so panic
sigh ..

Passed up the PTPTN form
don't know whether the Zaino from Registry department is trust able or not
anyway I have no choice as well

hope everything will be okay
as I'm so tired of these things

I'm feel like vomit again
so goodbye

signing off,
Tze Yee

No comments: