Dear . Darling and Baby

12032008 . Wednesday . rain

2355 p.m.

Am very exciting about going home sweet home tmr
Miss my dears . darlings and baby Lyn
Can't wait to hug and kiss the little one
a very adorable baby . Muahhh

Dear sister and Darling sister both are at home too
at least for tmr
Darling will come to fetch me from bus station back to home
and I shall meet up with Dear sister on Fri morning
then I will see my baby Lyn there too
maybe she will guide me to the fridge and ask me to open it for her
How cute !!
but it is very depends on her mother ain't ?
I'm not the one who decided when to let her eat when not to . or what is eatable what is not

Parents are there for me also
miss mammy's cooking so much
miss daddy singing as well

Besides that, I will meet up with part of gang - starz on Fri
We shall have some foods . take some photos and watch movie together =)
Miss the Old days so much
too bad it is very hard to gather all 16 of us together
Everyone busy on their own life

I got long long list for FOODs I want to eat in Kuantan
wonder I could make it or not
since I always ask mammy cooks for me
*rolled eyes*

I am very sleepy now
but there are still got few research I need to work on
and Illustration class is very troublesome
too much things to do

I think I can't enjoy my weekend yet
Hope things will be better
at least I will meet up with everyone perhaps ?

I can't really open my eyes now
another rough ending

Sleep tight !!

Love,
Tze Yee

1 comment:

V.P. said...

seems you are so excited now.
cant wait to go back home right?
haha! hope u have a super nice weekends in kuantan.