Changed

03032008 . Monday . cloudy

My new alarm clock shown me now is 1715 p.m.
Ahh finally I'm back to Desaria Villa again
Yesterday noon I cried
feel very hard to leave home
dowan to say goodbye to my family
so after half hour hard time of crying
I decided delay until today morning only come back
yeah it is more expensive
but can't help
I wanna stay home longer
since this coming weekend I am not going back home

Feel very down these few days
considering about change course or not
and at last
I made my mind and filled in the form today
everything is not done yet
but I can go for class tmr

Professional design' timetable is very pack
not so relax as Creative Multimedia
but everything also got their own pros and cons
I should not think about it anymore
since I had passed up the form

Very surprised to myself when I told others I changed course
because the idea was appear suddenly in my mind few days ago and I decided in short time
it shouldn't something people like me ll do

Well . hope I won't regret on my decision

Besides, thank you to everyone whose consult me on this
and thank you to my family for let me change the course

Mood is much worst than last week
maybe because of I am having class this week
and there are more I need to face

Sorry to anyone I made them to feel uncomfortable
for the reason I cried or whatsover
don't worry
u no need to feel hard on how to comfort me
because crying is the way I release my negative emotion
and I ll be very fine after that
don't worry okay

Hope days later I ll be fine

Love,
Tze Yee

2 comments:

jihia said...

dun cry tze yee..
the choice is urs n u hv made a good choice..

happy tht u hv made d decision,else this matter wil keep bothering u
hope proffesional design could paint ur sky wif colour

- said...

dear tze yee
i will support u ya
muakss

love,
voonvoon