Homeworks

08032008 . Saturday . Saturday

Awake at 11a.m. something
can't go back to sleep anymore
very hard to fall asleep while my heart beats so fast like something horror happens
so I give up and prepare myself for lunch
I had chips as lunch because I'm lazy to go down stairs
After that, I play computer for awhile then force myself back to assignments
Lots to be done and I list them down
there is either my hand-writing is huge or there are too much homeworks
a paper can't fit the list of my works - to - done

Want to do my design management time line first
finally figure out how to make it after minutes I open the software
Very stupid of myself don't know how to do it
Thanks my housemate - Jie Ying for help me on that

After that I invite her come in and watch the Prince of Tennis together
while watching I also do my illustration homework
just one page I done - ahahaha
*sweat*
around 6p.m. she leave for The Mines
with another friend - Hui Yee
so I stay at home alone do my Graphic Design journal
don't know how to do so I give up and continue my branding research
At last ..
I decided not to research about Disney but MOS burger
found that it is very famous Japanese burger
people called it as one of the Japanese taste
wondering how the rice burger taste like
wanted try one or more =)

Stall never open so I take mee cup as dinner
with a can of 100 plus
wanted do the typography expressions thing
but simply have no idea about that
my brain is empty now
don't ask for any creativity
they run away from me far
Really Fa r

Waiting for jie Ying come back from her friend's house
so that we can continue the anime later
I have no mood to do any homework now
let me be okay ?

Jie jie said she bought a backpack type bag for me in Japan
very excited about that
wondering will it something like the one Eldest sister bought last time
it is very comfortable to bring with and nice to hug
Can't find any similar or nicer in Malaysia
too bad =(

Ahhh ..
Next Friday I will go back to Kuantan
can't wait to meet up with loves - family
can't wait to meet up with dears - bestiee

somehow I wish I can stay home forever

0004 a.m. 09032008 . Sunday

Happy Birthday Quin !!
We love you as friend always

Love,
Tze Yee

No comments: