Appreciate

07032008 . Friday . Rain

2345 p.m.

Morning 8 something I went to sch with Jia Ying by bus
the first time we go to school together
later she ll go back home while I stay at Desaria
The second time I overnight here in my room alone
Never mind . I'm brave enough =)

Just now talked rudely to my mum
Feel so guilty now
sorry mum
Just not feeling good when you asked me need not to come back
so hurt =(

Well talk about the school today
As what I mentioned earlier
I requested to see Ms Ridwana - my year leader this morning to get the CAF
Well
When I purposely go there earlier
For convenience
Who know ..
When I call her
a guy pick up the phone and then I heard she is around there as well
then the guy said they are having meeting . den i asked him when the meeting end
U know, den I heard she told the guy she ll comes out
The guy liked okay, and den asked me to appreciate her because she is very busy still willing come out to see me
I was like ' Ha . Silly, I waited her for few days and is she the one asked me come today okay !!! '
Never mind, the Year Leader came out
Oh Yeah . she is so kind
She is not coming out to see me but to consult her students !?
When I passed her my CAF for sign, then she just take it and asked me come back later
.. Fuck
what kind of kind, good Year Leader she is ?

I swear I will never like this kind of lecturer
Where she puts her responsibility to ?
Leave at home ?
I'm not that easy to bully okay
one more time then I write a letter and complain you

Okay today I was late to class
Was busy photocopying figure studies for my research
and I can't find my class
Oh no ..
but the class end really fast
not more than one hour den we are allowed to go back
Next Fri ll have outdoor activity
gather at Masjid Jamek LRT station and takes picture ?
sorry don't count me along
I want to go back Home - Kuantan
good bye good bye

Watched Prince of Tennis today with Jie Ying - my housemate
Very interesting the story line
but there are too much to finish
Ahh continue tmr k

Okay lar
Feel so sleepy now
no idea where is the phone
so wish Xiao Xuan Happy Birthday here
a wish means everything lar
no present no cake no song for u

good nite

Signing off,
Tze Yee

1 comment:

jihia said...

dun let LKW admin make u angry,else u hv 2 angry 4 d rest of 3 yrs
nanti wrinkle pop out ah..
dun angry dun angry,b happy