Shirlene's Big day

19032008 . Wednesday . Rain but Hot

2354 p.m.

Before I start my post . I would like to announce the whole world 6 minutes later is Shirlene Lim Shik Lin - the African top model's birthday
She is getting 19th years old very soon later
5 more minutes ..
I'm here to wish her be happy always
and Hope she is willing to gain her weight
not until to be Fat but at least be slim not THIN okay ?
4 minutes more ..
I wish Shirlene is happy together with Lucius ? Whatever his name is
Just be blessing and everything will be fine
3 more minutes ..
Hope she can scores flying color in STPM this year
and escape from the Bio classes soon
2 more minutes ..
I'm here to apologize because I couldn't make it to celebrate your birthday
but you know my heart is with you =)
1 more minutes ..
Darling Shik Lin
Please take good care of yourself okay
Don't let others bully and know how to Protect yourself always huh
No one can do that but you
0000 a.m. !!
20032008 ..
Happy Birthday Shirlene Lim Shik Lin !!
I Love you everyday as Lucius do - I'm more than that okay

0001 a.m.
Well
back to my post
I am stop updating my blog last few days
because I am so busy these few days
assignments . exercise . research . Pictures
Ahhhh I am so tired of that
and I have to say I am so sick of photography
With no Reason
I think I will never be a good photographer
forget about that on me Please

Today is public Holiday so everyone is Free today
no work no sch no class but FUN and Assignments only
ha ha so lame *sweat*
Tmr I am free to stay home do homeworks
sound lame ..

Anyway
Things will be better as my family is coming to Subang this weekend
Dear sister and family is coming along
Can't wait to go Zoo with Baby
imagining the scene she is so excited with the animals she read from the Books Dear sister bought for her
and I liked can hear the sound she is expressing out when she is looking this and that
Hope it will be a Very Happy Day huh Dear sister
No one shall spoiled the happiness okay

and I am requesting to have Burger King as meal this weekend
Darling sister . Can you Hear me ? Can uuuuuu ??

Oh I hope that I am in Kuantan now
can't imagine I am still here just for the photography class on Friday ?
Now I realize that I can actually go back home today
and come back to KL with my family this Fri ..
but I stayed and missed Shirlene birthday celebration ?
just because of the stupid really short term photography class ?
Oh gosh ..
Can't belief I did this

I have no more idea what I should type down anymore
am now listening to "Angel of Music"
remind me of many memories before
*ceh*

Dears and Darlings . I miss you all Badly

and Little Baby as well
*kisses and hugs*

Love,
Tze Yee

No comments: