Tennis Prince and the Prince of Tennis

06032008 . Thursday . Sun

2230 p.m.

Good evening ? everyone . How are u ?
Today my classes were so so
Morning 9.30 I had Typography Class
I have to say I don't think she taught me anything today
maybe because she was roughly explained all the basic of Typography ?
I'm can't judge her from the first class rite ?
but Honestly not as what I aspect
Summer is way much better than her
at least until now I'm think so

Then Quin . Stella . Ting Ting them and I went to Plaza for lunch
I didn't eat anything because I just don't feel like to
Lost appetite when I'm in school
Night is better
I start to eat and eat and still eating =)
Don't worry Quin . I'm still here, not lost or whatsover

Very confused about the comm studies
no any confirmed answer either I need to go for class or not
never mind Tmr I will ask the Year Leader
hope that she can gives me the answer
not anymore ask me to go there go here . very troublesome

After lunch time We went to Design Heritage Class
I have to say that Mr . Tay Guan really scared me
He keep asked questions for an hour and I wondered is that the way he teach ?
Soon, he told us this week have no lecture yet
Shall start it next time
I was like ' Phew .. tell earlier mar . I thought what '
Ehhh really scary lar . if that is how he gonna teaches us this entire sem
I will be very disappointed

Tomorrow is Photography class
not sure how is the lecture tmr
hope ll be better ? or at least . it won't have any presentation marks for this course ?

something very stupid happened today
I asked Quin whether she know Tennis Prince or not
then liked in one second time
Quin and Maggie said ' Prince of Tennis lar ... '
I was liked . ' Ops . sorry ( shame of myself ) '
Laughing myself
I felt so stupid even I always made mistakes about all those stuff
Hey . I know my English is poor but I will try to improve okay

I will remember that always

Prince of Tennis lar ..

Love,
Tze Yee

No comments: