Oh Organic

12032008 . Wednesday . unknown weather

0132 a.m.

Finally I am done with the paper origami things and now going to bed soon
Before that, I feel like simply post up something
update the daily life of mine here

Hours ago I was doing research about Organic food
I think I am more understanding what is Organic Food
It is very command when people heard about Organic Food
Thing appears in their mind is always veges
It is very funny you know
I actually thought about that as well
Organic is like a nightmare because I always thought Organic Food is some sort of yucky foods . oil less . taste less . everything is Oh No ..
but actually I am wrong about that
Organic Food simply means that Food is grown without the use of conventional pesticides, artificial fertilizers, human waste, or sewage sludge, and they were processes without ionizing radiation or food additives
To cut the story short, you can simply think that organic means something without chemicals

So mortals,
we should take care of our health since everything around us is so unhealthy
There are so many disease in this world
Virus around us
so we should be careful about things We thrown in our stomach ain't ?

Thursday I am going back but time always not enough for me
I can't finish my works on time
and it is so disturbing
I wana go home without works
but now I think it is quite impossible

I am very nervous about tmr group discussions
since Quin is tired of being group leader again
I force to take her place
It is my very first time to be a group leader since 8 years ago ?
I can't really remember that
I'm sure I am not a good leader
I try to make thing better okay ?
don't trust on me my dear team mates
U might kill me but whatever
We work hard together k !

It is almost 2 am now
I still have lots to talk about
but I simply can't open my eyes sooner
so go to bed first
We shall talk again tmr ?

Sweet dream

Love,
Tze Yee

No comments: