Friday's nite

22032008 . Saturday . unknown weather

It's 0054 a.m. now
sadly to tell that I am in my room alone now
quite surprise of myself for not going to meet up with my family just now
Can't help ..
Homeworks if you understand ='(

They went to One Utama just now
and the only thing in my mind is Bar B Q restaurant
arhhhh . I want FOODs
I can list down all the Food I want to eat until out of paper
For ur information
I have thousand piece of paper
so imagine

Wondering how are they doing there
Hope the atmosphere is good enough
I don't want make myself in trouble indeed

Today class is wasted
I went for the class just to show pictures
and the important thing is all pictures rejected because I totally didn't get what the lecturer wants
He even asked me "where is the picture ?" after he viewed my pictures
He was so surprised when I told him that is *roll eyes*

Well I didn't put high hope on him so whatever
but the meeting with Ms Mohana is what make me sick today
She is our lecturer
She is the one who suppose to teach us things
not the one who keep asking us questions
and never appreciate us for being so understanding
Yeah you are busy so don't ask us come to see u lar ..
Very unhappy with her attitude and the way she acts
She know nothing about Organic Foods
still talked like we are the one who don't know what is Organic Food
so sick of her

Be nice okay
and you are teaching us Design Management
not English
don't just correct our grammar mistakes
do comment about our works
If I need someone help me to correct my grammar
I will go for Microsoft Word or my family and friends
I'm not paying the fees for this
It's better I pay rm70 to a better English tuition center for month
I think I will be happier on that
F*ck . I am very disappointed with you - you ll never impress me in my entire life - Blacklisted you

Well . went to Bursary before the meeting with Ms Mohana
Very angry of the stupid Bursary system
I will go complain and complain again
u better settle my things up before I really pissed and send out hundred complain letters

Can't wait until tmr morning
Darling sister is coming to fetch me
Well ..
I will wear the shirt she bought for me . the necklace she bought for me (which caused me feel itchy around my neck) . the limited edition Gaming Queen Nike shoes she bought for me and the Limited edition LeSportsac bag for me =)
For the reason to make my darling sister happy

and To my dear sister who is reading on this
Where is my MP4 player ?
I am waiting for it so long time ..
I Love you

Muahh Muahh

I Love my other family members as well

XOXO,
Tze Yee


p/s I find out I am more mean than I thought

No comments: