The Lams

060308 . Thursday . unknown weather

27 minutes started today
Feel very depressed now because tmr have to wake up at 8am again
I simply miss to sleep until I wake up myself
without all the alarms, morning calls etc

Firstly
I would like to wish my friend, Mecha Happy Birthday
I sent her msg but I not sure she got it or not
since there is no reply from her
Well, hope she ll achieve her goals in the entire life

Yest class was good
the lecturer is funny, got the sense of humor, friendly, kind and smart =)
he remind me of Ivan Lam
and surprisingly
This lecturer named Aaron Lam
We are wondering whether they are brothers or what
anyway, this one is good
I think I am glad I changed the course
good lecturers mean everything

Talked about Mr Ivan
I met him today at registry
he was like shocked when I say Hi to him
I guess he just simply forget who I am
but I am still very happy to see him
a very responsible lecturer
and he is the funniest one I met
Friendly and Helpful . Good =)
Skillful as well, his paintings are awesome
' Wow ' for him

Very miss the foundation classes
maybe exclude the sem 1 creative class and life drawing class
because the classes were boring and tiring so much
and forget about the moral studies and Malaysian studies
they are never interesting

Classes started
Homeworks given
I have to read more and do more
Well, for your information
I didn't do any homework yet

Ha Ha

I'm sure everyday ll be better

Love,
Tze Yee

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad that u r doing better now.

jihia said...

happy tht u hv make a rite choice
for me,I hv started to doubt abt d course..haha