Low batt

24o32008 . Monday . Hot and raining

2107 p.m.

Tired of practice Design management presentation
and sick of listen to my voice anymore
can't remember well of the script yet
will keep on practice it later ..
damn nervous about that *shaking*

Talk about the days I spent with my family last weekend
I met them on Sat morning
Darling sister and sister's Oscar came and picked me up and we went to SJMC to meet up with parent
Dad is doing good
Mom went to do the stress test
7 minutes and 30seconds
Doctor said she is doing very good
We all relief =)
Well done mama !!

After that, we went to Tomoe Japanese restaurant to meet up with Dear sister, Eric - my bro in law, Baby and my 5th aunt and her youngest daughter
We had lunch at there as well
Was very hungry and once I sat down
I'm keep eating until I can't throw things into my stomach anymore *burp*

Later, we went to Ikea as my bro in law has people to meet up there
Took pictures there but not sure is it what the lecturer wants
so Whatever ..
the guard stopped me from taking picture as well
so I kept my camera back in the camera bag
So heavy *tired*

Went to Justlife in Ikano
it's not like what we aspected
so I just bought one bottle of Organic Apple and Pear juice
gonna let my classmates taste it during my group presentation

Day end with Burger King burger at aunt's home
The burger is very delicious as I didn't add on any source
pure burger taste good *thumb up*

Was very tired as I slept on the sofa before dinner
Mouth widely open and my mom laugh at me after that
so mean *roll eyes*

Next morning I went to One Utama with my family
was planning to buy my medc but too bad
there is actually don't have any branch there
Before that we went to Tomoe again for lunch
I think I'm bored of Tomoe food and that's why
food not as delicious as the first time I went there
Bought some groceries at One U and back to Desaria Villa
Took away Burger King burger as my dinner

I think I am doing a report of that
Ha Ha
never mind
just keep it as record *grins*


Er ..
I have nothing else to post yet
so let pictures end the post


* Darling sister is shopping in Ikea




* My favorite in Tomoe Japanese Restaurant




No more picture to be show due to privacy reason and Low batt of my Camera
*sweat*

Good night mortals

Love,
Tze Yee

No comments: