Welcome Home sweet Home Darling

11032008 . Tuesday . Unknown weather (since it's 0002a.m. now)

Darling sister called me just now
She reached Malaysia hours ago
Now still unpack things and prepare for tmr going back to Kuantan
Welcome home darling
I sure that everyone of our family miss you badly
I'm coming back on this coming Thursday
meet you up soon =)
We shall chat for hours ?
Or you will go to bed because the next day u have to drive all way to KL again
*sweat*
Very busy type person
*sigh*

Sister's Oscar said she spent much on me
But darling sister said not so much
Well . no matter how
Still a big Thank You to darling sister
buy me things I need . give me things I want
*muahh muahh*
Shall post up the picture when I once again back to here from Kuantan
along with the things Dear sister Jaz gave me
*muahhh muahhh*

Well
Talk about life here
Today we learned Illustrator
Not really learn much thing but the tracing thing make me crazy
chicken angel ..
Now I understand what you means
A circle already drive me crazy
Can't really imagine when I need to trace images ?
Ahh huh -
I Don't want lar ..

New class is fun . Not regret to change course to here
Not really know some of the classmates
Never mind ..
still got long time to go

today finally I pass the present to Quin
Very shy to give if pass to her with the plastic bag only
so went to Desaria art shop bought a nicer bag for her
Hope she likes it lar
although I also not so sure it works or not
Rick's idea it is
Blame him if you don't like =p

Bought a Almond taste ice cream from Rick
Tasted it . not bad
If I gain fat it's all Rick's fault
always do something like this
Still remember last time is he the one who always ask Carmen and Chicken angel to drink
Later still blame people to be drunk
*smack smack*

Oh God ..
simply miss the semester one time
The class was fun
The classmates are good
The lecturers are nice
and we had best time in Desaria Villa
we went to Genting Highland
Scream here and there
but very soon later
3 of them changed course
no longer in the same faculty
very hard to meet up
and now
my Year one semester one
chicken angel moved as well
How dare you guys are
dump me alone here
Ahh huh where is the crazy family ?
I not even contact with our grandpa now
The laughter `

Days with Jia Ying are better and better now
Not so weird to stay in the same room for so long time anymore
Hope things will become much better later
the only problem is
no one will change uni ?
Ha Ha ..
they have to worry about me first
Kidding =)

Yeah Yeah thursday I am going back to home sweet home
Foods Foods Foods
and Photos
Oh headache
so many things to be done
but I just simply don't feel like doing
my homeworks today ..
Ermmm ..
Do I have homeworks today ?

Oh Yeah
Lots ..

Good night mortals
It's 0019a.m. now

Love,
Tze Yee

No comments: