A minute before 16 March

I'm feeling very down on this second
Tmr I am going back to Cyberjaya
once again I am living there without family and gang - starz
*sigh* Feeling sad now

Life at Cyberjaya not as hard as the first week I went there this semester
Changed class and thing goes better
The new modules . environment compare to the Old one is very much better
I think the high school effect is affecting me
little girls around is very disturbing my mood

Well this is not important anymore
I am now feeling uncomfortable with the Oh no have to go back uni again culture
Every time when I am coming back to Kuantan . I'm feeling super excited
and every time when I am going back to Cyberjaya . I'm feeling super sad and starting homesick again ..
Can't find the way to deal with this
I just a super dependent type lady
Turning from teenager to adult doesn't means anything to me
I am still a daughter who always homesick 24/7

Finished watching a new Hong Kong TVB drama
not so sure about the title . but translate from Cantonese
It is ' the most beautiful seven day '
something like that Lar ..
I feel touched when I watch the 19th episode
I think it is the climax part of this series
Mortals out there . Watch it if you got a chance to

Fri I went to Muneeee house
We had meal together =)
Muneee cooked lots !!
Pasta with two different sources . Baked cheese with Tuna and sausages on toasted bread . Scallop Porridge . Laichee drinks
I feel so touched when I saw Muneee was sweating
She is so busy but still cook for us
Credits for muneeeee
Besides . also a BIG thank You to Jie for fetch me here and there
Thanks Bel and Wuen for the pictures
although I don't think the lecturer will deal with this
urs help is simply appreciate by yours sincerely, Me

Fri night I went for movie with Jie . Nen . Wuen . Bel . N son and Ker xin
We watched ' The Spiderwick Chronicles ' and it is awesome
A very nice movie I have to say
4 stars is rated by me

After the movie . Bel went home and other of us went to Relax Cafe for Tea
I ordered Tom Yam yee mee
and it is Oh so Sweet . Yess don't suspect what u see
Yess It is so sweet
Very wonder about how Tom Yam is sweet . but it just simply sweet
so I didn't eat much ..
I don't enjoy Sweet Tom Yam anyway

*rolled eyes*
Tmr I am going back to KL by 3pm Mara Liner bus
I guess I am going to cry lar
don't feel like going back to school
I want to have another sem break Can I ?

Oh .. *homesick*

Homesick,
Tze Yee

No comments: