The First Day

04032008 . Tuesday . sun

2148 p.m.

Today is my first class in Professional Design
Just decided to change course yesterday
and due to something
I can only start my class today
I have to say I am very disappointed with my FDI year leader
very unfriendly and not helpful as other year leaders I met
Whatever, I am still not enroll in FDI because registry need two days to proceed it
and the dearie year leader ll be free only on Friday
Okay . deal with that
I am going there again on Friday

Very tiring today is
I woke up at 7.30 a.m.
and until 5 p.m. something only I go back to hostel
I can feel the emptiness in my stomach
but I want to have meal at Desaria Villa here
so can't help

Heard that Yest class is not so good
and I am still blur about the assignments
I am thinking that shall I go to meet up with the lecturer before next class start ?
still thinking about that ..

Well tomorrow is Graphic Design class
very excited about that because it sound like design studies class
Oh I simply miss Summer so much
today I met her on the corridor and I wish her good morning
her smile make me want to cry
miss this face so much
too bad I know that she is very busy
so I just walk away and do not disturb her
I can see that she is thinking about something from her face expression
I am not sure she still remember me or not
For me
she is the best lecturer ever until now
I am comparing every lecturer with her
still can't find the better one Yet
Doesn't means others are not good lar
just still think she is the best

Here I want to say thank you to Yc for fetch me here and there yesterday
I own you a big one
meal next time perhaps ?
Credits for you

Back to the topic
Today class was okay
at least the lecturer is not crapping all the time
she is really teaching ..
although the presentation part make me sick and sad
never mind I ll try to deal with this since it ll earn me 6 credits =)

Hope everyday is the better day

and I miss family and besties

specially to my elder sister and sister's Oscar
Happy, Safe Journey and Enjoy ur trip there !!

Love,
Tze Yee

1 comment:

jihia said...

Summer is d best lecturer tht I met in LKW too,wish 2 hv a meal wif her n enjoy a good talk

not 2 be worry abt d assignment,they wil surely help u...

aiyo... why u dun ask me 2 go 4 lunch?I always starving..