Good things

12032008 . Wednesday . sun

1330 p.m.

Start the story from morning 8.45 a.m.
I went to Faculty thought to meet up with Ms Ezlina, my typography lecturer
planned to show her my sketches . In case any rejected work then I can work with it earlier
too bad things din go like I wish
she is not in again .
For your information . I went to faculty everyday just want to meet her
but never can . Oh God .
Well so I go to class first . In case the lecturer come earlier or whatsover
once I reach there, there is only me
so I take out my notes and read on them first
Minutes later . everyone came . gather at outside of the classroom
It's kinda late liked 9.40 a.m. and the class should start at 9.30 a.m.
We start to think izzit the class postponed or what
Sooner . another stranger came and unlocked the classroom
He told us that our lecturer is on M.C
so not going to have lecture today
and after a roughly brief about the topic we should learn today
then we can go home
I was wondering about this is good or bad thing
since I still have lot woks to do
even feel sorry to Mr Aaoron
I still happy with the MC things
Ha Ha Ha
* evil grins*

Back to home
feel very sweet
Every time when I open the door
the first thing I see is always my lovely bed
It means so much to me
like my secret garden ?
some sort of that
Jia Ying and Jie Ying also not yet home
Feel like I stay the whole unit
but actually I still got another 2 house mates
Ha Ha

Ahhh
very works to be done
can't write longer
good bye mortals

Love,
Tze Yee

1343 p.m.

No comments: