Good to see u again

06042008 . Sunday . unknown weather

0225 a.m.

It has been long time I never update my blog
and there are stories to share with you
the question is : "which comes first? "

Let's start the post with Yesterday's class
We have Design Heritage class replacement in morning
since there are no later bus
We took 8.30 a.m. bus to uni and class start at only 10 a.m.
I don't feel like going when I get morning calls from my mom
I want to continue my sleep as it's hard to wake up at 7 am morning and the weather is cold, good enough to sleep

Well mom don't allowed me to skip class
a very strict mother perhaps
so I wake up and prepare myself
head to Plaza and few of my classmates were on the bus much earlier than me
*laugh*
I thought I am the earliest one but the bus is already half full
Can't blame me for my thought because all the way I went down to Plaza from my unit
there are no one with me
it's so empty liked semester break period

Class was boring
I agree with Quin
if Ivan Lam is teaching us this subject
it will be much interesting
I don't mean Tay Guan is not good
but Ivan is much humor honestly
and I never feel sleepy during Ivan's class
He is a Very Good lecturer I have to say
It is my pleasure for being his student about 2 semester

I did nothing yesterday
Thought want to finish Life Drawing postcards' sketches but laziness in me refuse to do so
I think I might die later
I am quite sick of this kind of me
but can't help
Laziness win everything
*roll eyes*

Finally I get approval on Monday
It's good I am need not to take more photos
and lucky him to approve my photos
because I will kill him if he don't

wish to show you some pictures
but the problem loading page doesn't allowed me to do so
shall talk in details in next post
*pinky promise*

talk about the presentation
Next Tuesday we have group presentation
I am quite nervous about that
God know what will happens next
I simply Hate presentation and I know I will have to handle it for life

It's late now and I want to continue my sketches
so ..
May the God bless me and all of you as well

p/s my pity swallow hand =(

Hug,
Tze Yee

No comments: