First week back to LUCT ::

28022008 . Thursday . rain

The clock showed me now is 1740 p.m.
One more minute to turn it to be 5:41 p.m.
Well it is not important anymore
I always got chance to see it happens

The first week back to here is tortures me
I eat but not taste it
Lost the appetite while I'm in the campus
Wings Coffee brings me memories with Reen
and I can't feed myself the Wings Nasi Lemak without her
feeling bad and tears dropped
Now I realize I am more dependent than I thought
I can see Reen shadow everywhere in the room now
when I am watching movies and series with my pc
I thought Reen is beside me munching potato chips
The sour cream and onion flavor
our all time favorite -

But she is not around
she is far from here, doing her own stuff at Sunway
Besides, I also miss the time we were having class

I miss the time we had lecture in the class
I miss the time we rush for our final projects
I miss the time we argued for different opinion
I miss the time we laughed and cried
I miss the time we hanged out in the mall
I miss the time we walked far from butterfly park to KTM station
I miss the time we mopped our room for the only two times
I miss the time we bought foods and drinks, prepared to watch dramas
I miss the time we rush for our assignments, burning midnight oil
I miss the time we shopped in the Desaria shops, there are nothing good to shop but we just had fun
I miss the time we lost things and found, thanks God for the luck
I miss the time we went out with trains, suffered, tired, felt like vomit but still got each other
I miss the time we talked about Old time stories when we had nothing to do
I miss the time we complained the lecturers and waited all day time for them

there are too much to list out
I just can't manage to continue it because tears keep dropping now

1756 p.m.

1910 p.m.

Just finish my meal
I had curry chicken, veges and 3 nuggets for dinner
so full
Tues night I had Sambah Chicken as dinner
Thought about Reen
because she always order this last semester
she is enjoy eating spicy foods
me too

Well talk about the classes
I felt disappointed about the lecturers
they are not as good as I aspect
maybe because I put high hope on them
or because of I am taking the wrong course
Anyway, Grace not agree with me
she thinks that reason why I ll say so is because Reen moved to TOA
I can't say she is wrong
that's one of the reason I feel uncomfortable

I am really confused about the course
I am always more interested in graphic design stuff
but I hate printing as well
Well put this aside
I am not sure I like multimedia stuff or not
html made me sick and I'm not sure I ll like it in future
as what I heard
if I am taking multimedia design
all the way I have to stuck with the Html

I want to know everything about these courses
so that I can make a wise decision
besides that, money also another problem need to solve
*dead*

Next week I have things to do
Monday need to pass up the research
Tuesday need photos and have a quiz
Wednesday need to tell lecturer what is Typography
something like presentation
Thursday I have to bear with the what!? Lecturer
Friday is still a big question mark there

I can't say I relax with my course
but until now I am still watching series and movies everyday
From noon until night
Almost finish 30 episodes of Mulan that Sister's Oscar downloaded
and 4 movies done

Meals are not good
As what I said earlier
lost appetite when I am in the campus
when I go back to dorm
I took mee cup everyday as meal
maybe night ll go to the stall buy some foods
Last night I headed to Tesco with Quin and one of her house mate who named Xiao Lv
Went to Sushi King had dinner
thought about Reen again
she used to go with us
she ll always order golden ball
Udon is her favorite as well
she loves to drink the soup
I told Quin I miss Reen
but I know she can do nothing for me
I understand about nothing is can't live without anyone
I still alive you know
just pretty sad and feel uncomfortable all the time

Suddenly I think of what we said last time
We always praise our classmates for being so brave
We said we might die if come to uni alone
now it become real
and yeah
feeling is really bad
Things always change
I don't believe on things I belief anymore

Well I acc Quin to buy somethings for cook
she is now having toasted bread with sausages, eggs and cheese everyday ?
Not sure but might be
I think if Reen is still studying here she ll want to do the same thing
Too bad she won't have this chance here

Tmr I am going back to Kuantan with Reen
She is having term break next week
too bad I just go back for days
fri noon go back sun noon come back
Very rush I know but I am simply homesick

Today English class the lecturer asked us to write a paragraph for her
any topic we wish to write
I wrote about homesick
There is a sentence inside there
" Needs hugs from parents everyday to make me feel good "
U may say I am silly but I'm not

" I simply miss home sweet home, with my parents around "
This is the sentence to end the very short essay

Love,
Tze Yee -

2 comments:

jihia said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
jihia said...

I'm not d person who is able 2 talk 2 u much.
I always wish 2 tell u sth when everytime we met,but I dunno wat 2 say...
I dunno wat can I say rite now...anyway..cheer up
dun worry,juz let it go,everthing wil b ok
u r not alone..