I Love Melissa

O2O22Oo8 . Saturday . unknown weather

O325 a.m.

I always wonder
blogger always post something before or after they think about the title
are they actually post up something because they have something want to talk about
or they just simply want to type something
do some finger practice ?
I usually update my blog just because I feel like typing
and I always don't have stories to tell
ended up post up something really pointless
but this is my blog
so who care ?

Just finish my supper minutes ago
My lovely family start complain about me when to sleep when to wake
My sis even asked me LUCT izzit change all their class to midnite
so that's why I start to sleep at morning and wake up at evening
I was like Errr ..
decided to ignore her question
try to don't let her has any chance to tease me again
*grins*

Yesterday nite I had a conversation with my adorable zhung wan
( I actually want to describe her as cute but she complains that cute is another word to tell people they are ugly )
Okie then ..
Well
I felt sad to talk about that
We talked about the date she is leaving
Yesss
my precious one is going to Aus to further her study
Oh No ..
I gonna miss her lots . Lots !!
So I am planning to farewell with her
at least having a party or what
gather 16 of the bestieeeee
who know
not the right timing
she has too much friends to meet up with
and no much time left
she is coming back tmr
Oh Yeah . I mean today
then she is going back to her hometown at 5th of Feb
and coming again at 13th of Feb
then leaving to Aus at 15th of Feb morning
so how much time left ?
Oh my ..
I guess I will have a good cry about that
everything spoiled actually
can't plan well anymore
she is coming back once a year only
ahhhhhh huh
Zhung wan ..
how dare are you
dare to leave us like this
sigh ='(

anyway
My loves one
hope that you will do good there okie
know that you are always the independent one
must miss me alot there
must dream about me also ( don't try to say U try )
must tell ur friends at Aus about me
must keep in touch with me as well
must take care of urself
must do not let anyone to bully you
must share with me ur UPs and DOWNs
must study hard
must always come back find me yum cha
a lot of MUST you need to do and MUST do

remember me always okie
I will miss u alots
I will love you always
I will think hard
I will try to be independent ( try okie try )
I will keep in touch with you
I will come out if u ask me
I will do all the WILL as promised

oh melissa cheng wen xing
I HEART u alot alot alot alots !!!



my precious one




I found that we have very less picture took together
and I can't find any in my computer
so going to snap alots of pic with u on this coming Sunday

memories =)

once again,
Zhung wan . I Love You *kisses and hugs*

Lots of Love and Tears,
Tze Yee -

O350a.m.

No comments: