Hoooray for the Chinese New Year

O7o2O8 . Thursday . unknown weather but think should be good =)

First of all
I would like to say
"Happieeee Chinese New Year to all my loves one"
Wish that every single soul I Love is healthy and happy

Now is O438a.m.
Can't imagine my eyes are still wide open
since I am slept for not more than 6 hours Yesterday
and done all the tiring works for whole day
washing cleaning washing cleaning
ended up my hands are both hurts
hate this happened =(

Anyway
was still cleaning crazily when the clock turned to 11.56p.m.
Dear mum say have to get the first drop of water and drink that
however
the water is not enough for all of us
so clever me mixed that with the whole bottle of water
everyone can drink now
Ha Ha

Had a very relaxing bath hours ago
still feel good now
later have to wake up very early help mum to do something else
Oh my ..
No rest for me yet ?
Can't believe on this
*nagging*

Well Well Well
can't wait until afternoon
friends coming and we may start our fun time
Ha Ha
miss every of them
not only gang - sTarZ but other bestiee as well
we shall gather at my place first
then move on our journey !
*journey?*

Shirlene asked me to go her house tmr because she ll have open house
no no no
I don't care
she must come to my place first only we go her house
it's like rules to come my house first
let's keep it on okay
don't break it =)

Didn't buy much clothes so not so exciting about wearing the new outfits
but I am very in love with my new shoes
pair of limited edition of Nike
with the theme of Gaming Queen
Well
since we talked about this
Chinese New Year is a very good chance for me to gamble
Ha Ha
Gaming Queen is some sort of my aim
simply like to gamble lar
have to blame this on my dad
he taught me since I am so small
my uncle as well
the one who taught me to play different kind of poker game
huh huh ..
blame them !

Will post pictures on next post
my elder sister is calling me now
want to go watch TV with her
since we both not think to sleep yet
see u guys later okay
Very soon !!

Once again,
Happpieeeeeee Chinese New Year babes

Lots of Love,
Tze Yee -

p/s please kindly give some comment on my friend's icon design . she is doing some sort of user test ? Whatever it is, please visit http://www.xanga.com/belissacsl .

No comments: