Homesick

23022008 . Saturday . sun

2127 p.m.

Things are going crazy
Feel bad and sad
point is I am now at KL
tmr gonna back to dorm and start uni life without chicken angel
I am going to do things alone
Jia Ying is moving in
but I'm sure she can't acc me like chicken angel did
it is because of we are just taking different course
the time is not match

Never cry so badly for a period of time
Tears keep dropping and I can't speak a word
Hugging my parents and family make it worst
I am more into can't live without them
Four months holiday I didn't appreciate time with them
but now
I am begging for just one more day
Many things I want to share with them
Arguing is better than alone ain't ?

Now refuse to talk with my parents
because I know I ll cry
I'm just used to stay at home
at my hometown - Kuantan
The one I Love is all there
all there ..
Okay some are here
but we just can't stick together like we did at Kuantan

Wanted go back to Kuantan now
I actually understand life is like this
so I accept and go on
Well . you know, sometimes I just can't control my emotion
*Homesick*

Besides that, my mobile phone spoiled
so am now using my very old hand phone
Lost all the contact number
so please dun mind if I send u msg asking who are you
You won't aspect me to memorize every single contact number ain't ?
Thank You for being understanding =)

Not everyone around me is happy
some body just faced the bad things
wish whoever there all the best
Things ll be fine soon
I swear ..

and Happy Birthday to Enson
the only boy in Gang - Starz
our lovely zi mui
sorry for not celebrate with you
but I swear ur sweetest baby ker xin ll

ll not on the line for 3 or 4 days
not yet apply for an account at Desaria yet
so see u guys in 4 days time

Lots of Love,
Tze Yee

2147 p.m.

p/s No any delicious meals for me today . Perhaps tmr ?

No comments: