Back to Normal

12o22oo8 . Tuesday . sunny day

1900 p.m.

Hour later I will sit in the cinema and watch "Kungfu Dunk"
Didn't aspect too much because I simply love "CJ7"
Never mean that Jay Chow not good but Steven Chow impress me too much

There are 5 days I spent with darlings
Am very appreciate the every single second with them
it seems like low percentage all of us can gather together
Everyone got their own business to take care of
separate to everywhere
so Chinese New Year is the best time to gather together

These 5 days are the happiest moment in this year
I met many people that I hardly see last year
Can't wait until next Chinese New Year
* Tears dropped*

Now everyone is going back to school or whatsover
chicken angel . muneeee . belinda . shen yee . mi xiao are all go back to college
and who are stay at Kuantan have to go back to school
Exam coming soon anyway
poor them
I feel like so empty in myself
lusting for another gathering

To all my darlings
I will go back to college soon as well
miss every single one of you
Love every single soul I Love

*crying like waterfall*

Everything back to normal
but I just wish to be abnormal

Lots of Love,
Tze Yee -

No comments: