Lovely night

O4o22Oo8 . Monday . unknown weather

2215 p.m.

Today woke up at 1 something
actually set alarm as 12.30p.m.
but I think I had stopped the alarm when it rang
so can't help
ha ha

however
Today is very tiring
cleaning many areas in the house
while me and my dearie elder sister still need to babysit our niece
and her mother is cleaning her own new house
hmmmmm ..
so extra tiring compare to previous years

Talk about yesterday
that was really fun babe
our dear Melissa Cheng Wen Xing is going to Aus, Perth to further her study
so since she is going back her hometown tmr
We decided take time and farewell her tonight
anyway
we also went out yesterday night
with very few of us
have some private talks about each of us
We went TC until midnight
have FUN . a super one =)
very miss the time now
wonder when ll have this sort of gathering again
a little small gathering
with very few of us
we can talk about old time and future
secrets as well
Too bad we can't manage to take any nice picture

Well
very sad to tell that tonight actually all of us ll having a farewell party with her
but me, myself who wanted so much to attend
failed to get myself there
Oh No ~
sorry my dearest
I'm force to
promised ll take time to meet up with her once she came back from hometown
at least we must cam whoring together mar
*sigh*

Dunno how they have fun tonight
hope everyone won't cry
must wait for me mar
dowan to missed that part
climax babe `` climax part huh

Sigh ..
out of word now
can't think any
so u have to bear with this kind of post recently
Bad attitude huh
I keep on act like this currently and my mum and sisters are almost can't stand of me anymore
Yeah Yeah
sorry
*rolled eyes*

Signing off,
Goh Tze Yee

No comments: