Whatever Valentine day

14022008 . thursday . sunny day

1647 p.m.

Today is Valentine day
for those who are having a very sweet relationship
it is Happy Valentine day
for those who are having a worst relationship or just break up or whatsover
it is Sad Valentine day
for those who like me is single and available
it is Whatever Valentine day

Yeah ..
Valentine day never mean anything to me
things usually wont be any special during Valentine day
never need to worry what to give as Valentine present
this year is never excluded
I am still having Whatever Valentine day

Well today actually plan to watch a movie with my beloved cheng wen xing
things never go perfect
the date is cancel
because she have to go KL tonight
so everything just spoiled
the only lucky thing is at least we had tea last night
and we took picture together

nothing to regret now
hope that buddies at kl can meet up with her before she take flight to Aus
all the best zhung wan
I Love u all the time

these two days I overnight at my eldest sister's place
am freezing cold sleeping under the strong wind fan
with the very thick blanket
I get flu and feel sick now
headache and feel like vomit all the time
an advice to brother in law
not to switch on the fan until so high speed next time
dangerous really

Enjoyed the time stay at my sister's house
everything is new and clean
and the living room is Oh so Cold
feel like sleeping on the Sofa with the Tv on -
having good sleep and sweet dream

Time actually fly
week later I have to go back for school
the very first time without chicken angel besides me
time to learn be independent
Oh my God
I just so not sure I can handle it well or not
may the God bless me always

so it means more often I ll go back to Kuantan
and that's more often I ll eat less
hate to have meal alone at outside
feel stupid every time I do so

Here I wish everyone is happily going back to college
and here I wish the new classes are not so hard for me to learn

God bless all of us

Lots of Love,
Tze Yee -

1713p.m.

No comments: