Day back to the busy city

16022008 . Saturday . unknown weather

2257p.m.

Today is the second day I at KL
as what I planned
we woke up at early morning 8 something
rushing rushing
go back to uni pay the fees and settle the PTPTN thing
well can't manage to register myself and can't get the filled in CAF form
so don't care about that first
and sister's Oscar hungry

so We leave the uni and head to the dorm
it is Oh so dirty, my room
and what's freak me out is the drainage cover in the bathroom is Broken *rolled eyes*
I dunno who did that and no idea how to break it as well
and everything is like spoiled and dirty
things messed up
I dunno what had happen there before
just hope it is no more next time happens this kind of thing
so I force to go down to the management there
fill in the maintenance form so that someone will change the drainage cover
if it is charged me any amount of money
I will kill somebody which I dunno who is the somebody
*smack smack*

So after all the complicated stuff to done
we moved to Puchong and had Bak kuk teh as lunch
the atmosphere is not so good
influence my appetite really
I can't even finish my rice
and leave sister's Oscar to finish the leftovers
*grins*
and then we go to One Utama
sister wanted to buy the winter clothes for herself go to Japan
and when we are both sit on the chair in front ELLE
I saw Myolie Wu just pass by in front of me
I was stunned and seconds later I wonder who is the man beside her
and I swear if the man is Raymond Lum
I shall slap myself hard !
Oh god ..

Well there is something really happy things happened
when my sis bought me 5 books
I Love them
credits to sister, Jamie

Okay
day end with waffles and Ramley burger
got to go mortals
watching movie in the house

cheerio !

Love,
Tze Yee

235Op.m.

No comments: