Report

30 . 01 . 2oo8 . Wednesday . unknown weather

04o7 a.m.

After 9 days of boredom, yesterday I went for movie - Gabriel
honestly . this movie is not as what I expected
Since the movie is 18PL then I expect something scary . horror . disgusting
but surprisingly NO . there is no any picture of that ( okay there are some actually )
the funny part is I still hide myself under the jacket and held my friend's hand tight
she feel pain after that but she used to that
I am those who ll hold people's hand when I am nervous
chicken angel always hide her hands from me
she know what will happen . smart girl
end up I have to beg her badly
then only I am allowed to hold her hand
yet she ll feel extremely pain in proceed
* Laugh my ass out *

Back to the topic
the movie is quite bored at first
but at the last part
It is so touched
U should find out urself by watching it
advice you to watch it at the last day it on screen
because it ll be cheaper and you won't feel too bad to pay that amount of money
talk with my heart
If I pay 9 ringgit to watch this movie
I will kill the director
from this movie
I learn something called LOVE and Sacrifice
Brothers means alot . alot !!

Anyway
after movie
we went to Old Town because Li Wuen want to eat breads * I want tom yam *
too bad when we sat down
the waitress told us the cafe will close at 12pm
so we check the clock
11.56 p.m.
Damn you ..
Whatever so then We move our ass back to the car and go TC Mcd
We had nuggets and French fries as supper
drinks is Sprite - my all time favorite
We had a long chat . talked about the Old Time
shared many memories
but start to regret now
better don't spread out my childhood memories
might die in the middle of the road which Cars speed on the road


Once I went back home
I saw the hampers my sis bought
One for my family
kinda excited to see hamper at home
it always means present for me
too bad there are not snacks those things in that
but whatever
at least I got lots of Ginseng wine to drink this Year
* ewwww *

Time flies quickly
I wanna go to my bed now
Nowadays I am same room with my parents
because my baby niece might need my room sometimes
so I decided share the Old Time memories with my parents
feel warm to sleep in the same room with them
but not same bed lar * well I want to actually *
Pa pa Ma ma I heart u two lots
Now I am going to hug my parents while they are sleeping
then I will go back to my bed
holding my mum's hand and fall asleep
dun think to laugh on me or tease or whatever
it is so sweet to do that or you should do that as well

Hey mortals
try it or else u will regret
good night =)

Lots of Love,
Tze Yee -

0436 a.m.

No comments: