uhh huh

forget about the date the day the weather
not to mind about the time as well
I just have another post minutes after I posted up the previous post
can't help myself of this
I just wanted to type so much
uhh huh -

I have to say this freaking long holiday is killing me
I have no motivation to do anything now
I just feel like I am so useless and meaningless to live so I can go and die right now
everyday I wake up I wonder why I woke up
why don't I just go back to my bed go back to my dreamland
dreaming around about the all the possibles and impossibles
fairytale and whatsover
sigh sigh
*pointless*

Wonder how much we can trust on others
I understand that we have to trust on someone so that we can live happily
but I don't do that often
because I had many experiences of that
I saw and heard too many stories people created
and some who trusted me so much told me many secrets
Yesss I know many people lying
and myself
do lie people as well
I understand why people lie and I hope people trust me very much
but I just can't
Lying is just like very important part of life
and it usually a must to happen in everyone's life
some of you may say all of this are rubbish
you will say you can choose not to lie
dun try to act like you are very innocent indeed and whatsoever we should not lie
Yeah Yeah you're so right !
it sound so good but it seldom happen ..
I always honestly asked people dun trust me so much
who know one day I may betray you
actually the percentage is quite high *rolled eyes*

Yess actually even I don't lie you anything
I may hide some secrets from you
OH Yess I am not purposely to lie you or what
I just try to protect the secret owner ?
or I just try to don't betray others
Oh whatever
I know what am I doing
so the conclusion is you can only trust me on tell me your secret
but please !
don't try to know any other's secret from me
don't say I am not ur true friend if I dun tell you any
I just don't wish to betray my own believes
Uh huh -
I treat everyone fair enough on this
*smack smack*
no matter how much I love you
I love myself more
*rolled eyes*

Talk about my result
it was kind of sad
sigh ..
I scored C+ for my comm studies
shame of myself
nevermind then
at least I still hold my 20k discount
phew *relieved*
anyway I am quite happy on my GPA
it help me to higher up my CGPA
hope it won't drop in coming semester
and keep it up until I get my degree cert
high hope put on it
*stressful*

Am very hungry now
Yeah people who know me well will understand about this
I can imagine xiao xuan's face
she sure feel that she is very lucky not to stay together with me
Uhhh // you are very unlucky actually
missed the world best roommate ever
Opssss !
actually I am quite choosy type person
very paranoid indeed
quite worry of jia ying actually
don't know she can stand of me or not
maybe she will end up running away from me
nightmare about me
Er ..
God bless her always
*laugh*

Hope she won't change her room after read this post
don't wish to scare her lar ..
try to be honest only *rolled eyes*
Kind of miss my chicken angel again
don't know how is she doing now
TOA always very much assignment to rush
very worry of her walking to sch everyday
what if no one accompany her ?
Oh no no no ..
not very good if it happen
*ah chech*
maybe she is very good in that
who know she actually walk alone to sch and back home many times before ?
ahhh huh
worry too much already
I should worry of myself first
may die without her in KL
Yer ..
Come back babe come back
*sob*

Will meet up soon before CNY or during CNY
can't wait to pinch her cheeks even I never do so
but I will =)

o44o a.m.
Aiiiih want to try to sleep earlier now
can't help if someone really cut her hand
even though I know she actually just scare me
but for safety reason
better go to bed now
because my mum also beg me to sleep now
her face actually quite fierce just now
dare not to stay until she come to me the second time
might die =p

good night mortals
and good morning to the early birds

signing off,
Tze Yee -

No comments: