Dream

17022oo8 . Sunday . sunny day

1544 p.m.

Am now watching Taiwan series "Mulan"
watched that years ago
very nice and interesting story line
content is good good

Today actually plan to go back Kuantan
but things end up we are going back on Monday
poor me still can't go LUCT to register myself tomorrow
sister is rushing to Bentong
have some sort of appointment with doctors
sister's Oscar is very happy I think
i can read them from his face expression
Ha Ha ..

So we came back to Oscar's home after lunch
I had fried spaghetti and honey cincau as lunch
taste so so - the food
quite refreshing - the drink

Think that there are no any perfect relationship in this world
The couples around me never stop themselves from arguing
but very soon later
They are the sweetest couple ever
very confusing
single is always better - For me lar ..

Talk about something weird
I had a very weird dream yesterday night
still can remember part of that
am wondering ll it happens or happened ?
but it strongly prove something to myself
and Yeah I am not going to write down here

I think I am going to out of word now
so ..

Good bye then

signing off,
Tze Yee

No comments: