More

29O9o7 Saturday unknown weather

1748p.m.

Few weeks ago I thought nothing ll be more worse than that
but until this second I know that there are something more worse than that ..
You may wonder what am I talking about
but I have not much to explain
maybe I can just tell you what am I going to face this week

Monday - presentation
Tuesday - submission of Life drawing sketch books
Wednesday - history of Art research
Thursday - Newsletter submission . presentation and Scrap book submission . visual research . 15 sketches of Integrated project
Friday - Another 5 sketches of Integrated project

So, can you feel my stress ??
Can you ever feel the same I feel ?

Oh GOD
I will never say I am relax until i finish my sem 2 and having the sem break
and I know
sem 3 ll be more stressful

Damn my LIFe

signing off,
41

No comments: