Tough Sunday

O9O9O7 . sunday . 22.29p.m.

As what the title said . Today is a tough day
First of all
lOtx of assignment
2nd
Tmr is my comm studies mid term test
3rd
I not yet done my copy of Quin's notes
Yess ..
Today really freak me out
like really

1.Oop.m. I wake up
rush into washroom
1.3op.m. have to go TV room to watch channel 3o
tOo bad we were late and people were watching their movie
we were like speechless
suddenly I remb that the food court also got Tv
so we went there and asked the boss change channel fOr us
Kuso was happy for that but too bad the surrounding was too noisy
and when her yO yo's part
the boss turn the volume lower
ended up can't hear it clearly
* sigh *
wasted my time ``
but never mind
at least Kuso can watch her yO yO one more time
den we went back G'dom to do my works
wasted many time on doing the design studies assignment
but the result is worse than the 1st one
I think tmr lec might ask me do one more
then I will find a knife and kill myself `` or HER
* evil grins *

Tmr is my comm studies test
and now I not even finish read half of my notes
but too bad
I still have to search for more information about Swiss
I'm going to do my assignment 2 soon
and Swiss cheese is my theme
yeah ``
maybe I am find the way faster to die
because Swiss is famous of cheese
and there are plenty type of cheese
hahax
I might die soon
-_____________________- "

Hope everything ll be fine
really
hope I can pass this week happily `
may the God bless me
and you `

signing off,
41

No comments: