Randomly

15O9o7 . Saturday . 1451p.m.

There are a million word that I want to say
but when I look at this empty place to fill
I feel like I am out of word
Can't really remember what I plan to express in the first
and there are million kind of mood I'm in
but there are no way to express

This week is really sleep - LESS
hope to lay on the bed and sleep until the next century
and when I open my eyes
I am at home
on my lovely bed
with my mum's sweetest smile
waking me up for breakfast that she prepared
There are long time I never experience this
Feel like want to cry every time I miss home
There are 5 months I am in my college life
but I never stop myself from homesick
stress with the modules
and that really freak me out
Hope I am always in 3 years old
able to enjoy my life
but never need to think too much
just do whatever I want to
really hope to go back that moment
everyone still nature
everyone still childish
never know the cruel of the world
able to say NO when they really don't want to
stick to own feeling
no stress
no force
no pain
and no gain

but things always happened in the way you don't want
I still grow up
I still need to face things that cruel
I still need to say YES to the things I don't want

* sigh *

Sleep - LESS really make me feel bad
especially when I know I am going to have plenty of ' Sleep - LESS ' days
it really make me sick
think of presentation then I feel like dying
that feeling really not good
REALLY

and there are mountain homeworks wait for me
presentation . projects . HATE it more than u can imagine
I HATE life !
like you never know ...

* music playing in the air *
I keep re - flash back the moments
when I heard your sound
my tears dropped
and you never know
I want to cry out loudly
but I can't catch the feeling to do so
I just feel SAD ..

just sad
and I MISS you

nothing more

* music keep playing in the air *

I am now totally out of words
can't manage to type any single word more

signing off,
541

No comments: