SICK of

091O07 . Tuesday . Sunny day

1517p.m.

Firstly
I would like to talk about my Life Drawing lecturer
He is awesome, he can draw really well
Today he showed us how to use those painting technique.
Honestly I do feel sleepy when he was showing us
but I simply HEART his technique
Again . He can draw really well
like really

Everything was going fine until I went back G dom
before that everything is good
I had a good chat with chicken angeL `
and we talk about last time
share many memories
and Today meeting with Summer is cancel
my group leader, Quin suggest make it on tmr
and every single one of us also think that it is a great idea
since none of us done the sketches
LOL

but thing never perfect
when I went back G dom
still with the GOOD mood
I saw something really freak me out
I saw keys on my bed
I like totally " ngong " already ..
Then chicken angel take it and saw the number is A-5-01

We like " what the hell is going on? " ..
and I think we must go management there
turn out we get the answer is
The management people went in our room purposely want to test the wireless

Ok . here the climax part of this post
but for somebody really mind on RUDE words
please
close the window and do not continue read my post
Sorry for this ..
and here we go

I try to control my angriness in front of them
and once I went out from the office
I scold them rudely to chicken angel and I really feel like crying
I hate most people touch my bed
and now without my permission f*cking you went in my room
U put ur F*cking keys on my bed
and how I know did you place ur F*cking ass on my bed
what else u put on my bed while I am not around
and don't you got the common sense that those F*cking keys is how terrible F*cking dirty ?
I like F*cking mad at the moment
and once I went in G'dom
I pull those F*cking LOVELY bed sheet, pillow case, blanket and my jacket out from my bed
and I throw them on the floor
Like really F*cking angry and really F*cking want to chop those people into BILLION pieces

Really F*cking Hate them
and I totally SICK of them

Desaria Villa
I Hate You FOREVER !!

p/s I don't have new blanket to replace the F*cking dirty blanket I throw away from my bed

F*CK !


signing off,
Ms Goh

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aiyo, got scold them or not ? Screw them up!!!

Quin said...

hey ya.. i tot it funy at first when you told me.. but i guess this issue is one that really mattters to you, huh? i like your blog.. will coming back for more..

these days coming might be stressful, but hang in there, long break is coming. see ya back in a week.

Anonymous said...

tO hygenic freak : No, I did'nt scOld them ` LOVEs euu
tO gvInci Q : yea . that really matters tO me ` but when I toLd you, I actually not so angry dy . nO worries . yea . HOPE for the long break ` see u soon !