Helvetica Time

28O9o7 . Friday . unknown weather

1513p.m.

17minutes later have to wake up the chicken angeL
she have to use my computer to do her newsletter
pity her
the ' sOt sot dei ' laptop spoiled
have tO send back and recover
and it toOk her few weeks time
poor chicken angel
hope ur ' sOt sot dEi ' ll come back soon

1515p.m.

15minutes for me to continue my blog
there are long time I never update my story here
all because of Typography
or Helvetica
the Helvetica newsletter really spent the long time on it
and until now it not even finish
sometimes I cried out loudly
because there are so much thing to change
and I not even know how Adobe Indesign look like until last week

and the toilet tissue wasted out so fast because of my TEARS
poor me
no more money buy tissue
also damn the typography test
I think I score low marks for it
I really tried my best to read the book
but think so I am long time never memories things
so I did bad on my test
hope Summer wont scream on me

And Today !!
When I on the way back to Desaria Villa
the malay who sit besides me asked me a question
" Are you Indonesian ?"
I was like " HUH !? "
then I told him I from Malaysia
Then he continue asked me
" U're private? "
I like bLUrrrrr on that time
" What do you mean ' private student ' ? "
Then he said
" No one support u to study here ? "
Then I know what the heck was he talking about
Hey man
I am pure Chinese
dun misunderstand that I am Malay or what k ?!!!
I was speechless at that moment
but I had to force myself smiling on him
because ..
He was so nice ( before he asked me the question ) to move away his stuff to let me have a seat
but no more Thank You after he asked me that question

Next week there are 2 presentation wait fOr me
I can tell u that I really want to jump into the sea
I feel like noone can rescue me
I ll die under the wave
and no one will hear my screaming

After all this hard part of my life
I found something lovely today
although I not really like my portrait
but I do love the pic
or else U can say
I LOVE THE MEANING

Let's share



Muahhx babe

When I saw the caption
It really do touch me

JIE ``
my precious one
I really DO appreciate u
I really miss u and HEARTs you
u are my bestie for LIFE
I want to share your UPs and DOWNs
and tell you my Ups and DOWNs
like we did as usual
and let the friendship FOREVER

I HEARTs JIE
I HEARTs gang - sTarZ ``

LOVE,
41

No comments: