HOME soon

2109O7 . Fri . cloudy day

1411p.m.

Few hours later I ll be in Mara Liner on the way back to my home sweetEST home
I feel so happy bout that
but a little bit upset for I am just going back for ONE day
hope to make it longer
too bad it won't happened

It is like a century I never go back home
even it just like weeks ago
I miss every single lovable one so much
crazily
really

By the way
I already plan my meal at Kuantan
* grins *
I might same as what Quin said
One day I might fatter than ah shien ..
show u guys his pic here ..



OOpsss !! not this one . this is his drawing . nice rite ?

Here he is ..



Imagine one day I in this size ..
Duhx .. don't want

I am not enuff height to handle this kind of weight
but seriously
he is awesome in drawing , painting and joking
although sometimes a little bit 18PL
* evil grins *

Okie
skip this
then tmr might have gang - sTarZ gathering
yeah yeah yeah
there are long time never meet up with gang - sTarz d ..
muahhhhhhx ``
tO my beloved gang - sTarZ !!!!


see u guys soon !!
I am near and nearer to you minute by minute !!

No comments: