Morning

16O9o7 . Sunday . 1131a.m.

Early morning 10a.m.
I woke up and prepared go down Desaria printshop to print my photos fOr photography class
but damn it
when I reach the door
only I saw the notice - ( We open at 1pm - 6pm Sunday ! )
I totally speechless
and * fcuk * in my heart

never mind then
I ll be back at 1pm
and hope they can print out the photo for me by today
I need it by tmr
If not ..
* evil grins *

Think about tmr then it really make me sick
I means
the comm studies class
I just naturally hate the CLASS
especially the lecturer
I can't find any reason to like her or to do not dislike her
she just make me feel sick
her face . her words . her action
everything
I just feel goddamn it SICK !!

hope everything be fine
I dunno what am I typing
but I really feel like want to post up something for my blog
just feel to do so

signing off,
41

No comments: