O7O9O7

18th birthday seem very important to everyone
because it is a meaningful year
it means U're grown up
U are a young adult `

but my bestie Kuso's 18th birthday was disappoint her
she plan long time to have her 18th celebration at pub .
Clubbing cLubbing and clubbing ``
tOo bad
she failed to do it becOz of the stupid comic
we have to spend whole nite to complete the comic
while we not even finish it
* damn *
and the most important part was we not even need to pass it up today
next wed ll do
den we ll just speechless
after that we went to Sunway pyramid and had lunch at Bar B Q .
this was not bad but a little bit too expensive `
* sigh *
after that I bought a small small slice for kelly as her birthday cake
spent long time to figure out how to use lighter
and when I step in the room
and tried to give her surprise //
turn out surprise me
I keep on NG for 5 times !
aiihx
but at last also successful to sing a ' Za pek ' birthday song to Kuso which make her think is better she sing for herself
-______________- "
Nevermind
hope she enjoy it as well
and the birthday card
spend not so many time on it
who asked her stay together with me
how I able to do the nicer one ?
* grins *

Love,
41

1 comment:

kusodollar said...

reli thaNkx alOt for all u had dOne fOr me =)
knOw u tried ur bez to make me hapii
but dis yEar de bdae reli satt mOng leh
hOw i hOpe to ceLe wit ma gang-sTarz !!
aihxx
itz ok lar
at least ur part i feel hapii =)
hehe
thanKx agaiN ~