Lots of first

O9o9O7 ` sunday . O314a.m.

I just took my bath
after I went baCk home from Sunway pyramid
as usual
late home again
but this time
more fun
The 2nd time hanging around with ham yu at kL ` or u can say the 1st time at sunway
However
this time is more fun if u compare with that time at Midvalley
and yesterday
I just LOVE the Ktm `
because it was not pack as usual
We were comfortable sit on it
1st time feel like KTM really nice nice nice ~
and it also the 1st time I fall for KL central
never think it is nice to hang out until yesterday
really
and how surprise to saw Airasia inside KL central
U may think how come I dunno
but yeah
I really dunno about it
Yess I do ``

Yest we went to Bar . B . Q again
this time is just Okie `
maybe because without the fish I LOVE `
aiihx
big mistake ``
really the big one
Nevermind
next time wont do it
and I still enjoy my meal as well
We went for movie as well
nice funny movie
I really laugh out for that
never feel boring in any part
strongly recommended you



check up the synopsis at http://www.gsc.com.my/

After the delicious dinner and before we step in the cinema
We went to Baskin Robbins and Mcd bought ice cream
and 3 of us enjoy ice cream in the situation I pay rm1 fOr my mcd ice cream but they paid rm17.6O for their Baskin Robbin's
I think mine better
Ho ho ``
Besides, we also took silly photos
but not as much as what I aspect
might post it up soon
or u can check it up at my friendster

so O3oo I reach my G'dom
straight away went to bath
and now I sit in front my computer and pressing my keyboard

Before I end this post
have to say Thank You to Kelly's friend Edmund fOr his kindness fetch both of us home safely
nice to meet u anyway
even I just said " Hi " and " Thank You "
but I appreciate it much too `



singing out,
41

No comments: