I'm back !

As what I said
I'm back in this week
say goodbye to my home sweetest home
and went back G' dom
another sweet dom =)

A really BIG thank you to the guard of Kuantan MAS
He was so nice
helped me on something I dunno
with a sweet smile
too bad he was too old
so I never think too much . kakax
Today the taxi driver was late
because of worry ' kena saman '
Okie den
so I wait extra 15minutes for him
den only I on the way go back to my sweet G' dom
once I reach the door
bestie Kuso stand right infront of me
feel so sweet `
and happie
few days never see her stupid kuso face d
miss miss miss . Muahhx

Today class was crazIeee
skeleton ! whole figure ya know ?
the class was like a nightmare
Never feel like this in this sem in this class ..
* HATE *
nevermind
I know next week ll be more worse !!
Next week is the most stress week I ll face

Tuesday - Life drawing . figure studies 2
Wednesday - Malaysian studies & History of Art mid term test
Thursday - Design studies assignment 1 presentation

for your information
This fri is my creative studies assignment 1 submission PLUS presentation
Ho ho
I might DIE for it
I will cry for it
DAMN !

DAMN God !!
will thing be anymore worse ?

HATE school
* sob *

I can't feel any better
lots of works stuck
and I never feel like want to do single of it
Am I crazieee ?
Perhaps
and ..

I'm so hungry . Where are the delicious foooods gone !?

* Starving *

p/s Reen . stop show me the pics !! I'm going crazIeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee `

No comments: