Goodbye

26O8o7 . Sunday . unknown weather . ( never step out from my house today )

2144p.m.
After took 3 pack of Mamee ` and a bottle of lemon flavor yogurt drink at evening
Now I feel headache
Can't really focus to read my sem 1 design studies
Tmr is my 3rd class of communication studies A
she want to test our knowledge on elements of design
GOD !
I not even remember how many element of design there have
so I have to do my reading
..
I really not feel like going
GOD know how much I hate that module
maybe u can say
how much I hate the lecturer who teach me comm studies
she is so lame
I really dislike her
her attitude . the way she teach . the way she treats the students
I swear I ll never like her as much as my sem 1 english lecturer, Ms Ericka
she was so nice ..
Miss her lots
* sigh *

Coming thursday I will go back my sweetest hometown
miss my family lots
today my eldest sis rang me
asked me talk to my adorable niece
then she was shocked and refuse to talk
I was so upset
hope to see her soon
I can't allowed her to forget about her youngest aunt
I am the one who sacrifice time to sleep and take care of her at night
So she must remember me
remember how much I LOVE her `
so I can't wait go back hug hug my mum . hug hug bb
* excited *

Just checked my connection time still left how many days
den I realize
there are not DAYs
and not even got one day
it just 19+ hours left
I was just like speechless
then I faster post up something before I can't
Oh I swear I will miss my blog
This silly blog
After I come back from my hometown only I ll reload my broadband service
So ..
It is time to say Goodbye
See u guys after next week !!

With lots of LOVE,
41

No comments: