I'm watching Anime, again

26th Jan 2009 . Monday . It's raining

0353 a.m.
I am still awake, even I'm tired

Anyhow
I got my CPU back from KL some days ago
and yesterday finally I got it settled
now I'm using it
it seem so familiar, just the screen is a bit weird
since I'm using my sister's
I don't use to it yet

I was hungry just now
craving for some food so I asked whether there are some food left
so that my mom reheat the leftovers, which is eatable
and now, I am dying for eating too much

that's why I am still awake.

I have no idea what to talk about, actually
just that I have nothing better to do, and the anime does not attracts me
yess, I am watching them again, like finally
I miss them a lot, and when I am viewing the files
I feel like Desaria, and I can smell the assignments, which is horror

I just realized it had been long time I didn't upload the latest photos
it makes the post seem a little bit dull
I know I seldom upload photo too, usually
I have some pictures to show, mine and the others
to tell some stories
but it seem just impossible
I left my card reader in my camera bag
and it is now in Oscar's house

and I didn't do design, yet
I should work hard on it before holiday ends
I wish I could done something I promised
so that I can at least post up something before I back to Cyberjaya

Many people is moving out from their place
I wish no big changes
I love when my classmates are staying in Desaria, if they move too far, I could not seek for help easily anymore
and I will miss them a lot if I don't see them frequently
I am now can imagine Quin's reaction
so geli! , her thought

I am feeling sleepy now, will not care about the fats anymore
say hoooray to the lovely bed
I hope it will be the comfy night, or morning

See you people soon tmr, or else
days later

Good night,
or Good morning.

Love,
Tzeyee

1 comment:

vialentino said...

hi hi...dropping by here for a visit....have a nice sunday weekend.