Spell Tired for me

13012009 . Tuesday . Raining raining raining

I am damn tired today
and for the few days passed
I think I am finally done my work with Davinci
even though the mascots and the red papers are not done yet
I shall leave them for dearest Juanne and the rest
may God bless them
if I am free to help, I will come again babes
as if I am

anyhow
today I went to Davinci for extra one day as I promised
purposely go there to do some decoration thingy
sadly we had bought not enough tracing paper, so can't do mascot first
well well well
nevermind, then we do the red papers first
at first Juanne and I just simply draw something on it
then I am feeling down as I don't think they will look nice
therefore I showed Li wuen and planning to ask her ask her students to draw, I guess it will be more meaningful
she laugh at my cows real hard
she claims that they look like a pig more than a cow
I wonder
and I admit it as I am not well understand the cow body anatomy
then we go for research and I am thinking that we shall have concept for it too
so we decided to draw any type of cow illustration on every red paper
therefore we can have different style of cow to represent the chinese new year

so I started to draw all the cows
freaking many cows I had drew
as well as Juanne
we are both exhausted

I personally still like my previous idea of doing the one concept a year thingy
aiks
well boss decides everything

I am currently can't think of anything to post
actually I have billions word to tell
guess I am not in the mood

feeling sleepy
tomorrow I shall start help to clean up the house
lough sigh as I am not feeling to do so
but who else can do it?

I love my mom, she sayang me a lot, a lot!

Mwahs

Signing off,
Tzeyee

No comments: