2009

01012009 . Thursday . It's a brand new day

First of all, I would like to wish all of you Happy New Year
Myself not too excited over it
yet I do not shout for it, I don't even count down

I don't have any big hope for this year
I do not aim for anything
I just want to live happily
I guess I am not that greedy, perhaps

Things changed and will keep changing I bet
people's relationships changed, yet some still keep it well
and the topics changed
many things else
like their hair style, and the way they talk, they act, and even their personality

Another half year later I will go for internship
I seriously shake for that
fear till shake
I rarely can imagine dress in formal for everyday in half year time
and I am going to a company, to work
to experience new things
to face new people
and I have no idea where, when, what and who

I don't have anything interesting in my life so far
I feel all the same all the time
the thing I worry about is really a small matter for everyone
I worry for my weight, my height, my internship, my result, my meals, my hairs, my L license etc
see how free of trouble I am
I don't have anything big to think about or worry about
which I think it's good and wish to keep it on
you may think life like this is dull
but then I appreciate to have dull life like this
I might complain about it a lot, but yet I enjoy life like this
Tears dropped for movies, dramas and books
and I smile for family and friends
I laugh when I see something funny
I like this simple style of life
I don't want a complicated one

I still love people I love, and they love me too
I still hate people I hate, and they sick of me as well
there are still something that will never changes

I love my family
I love my GS
I love my besties
I love my sister, Jia Jia
I love me

always do always will


once again
Happy New Year everyone
may all your dreams come true
and mine too


Hugs,
Tzeyee

2 comments:

V.P. said...

happy new year and jiayou.
wish all your dreams come true too.

e Loe said...

I love you too =p