Her house, room and bed . My house, bed and dearest

I went to Kelly Kuso Hoh Ai Reen's place on 27th Dec 2008
reached there at late evening
then I took Monorail to Bukit Bintang to meet up with Reen
after that Reen, Keivyn, Jo and I took Lrt to Kelana Jaya
dearie Shen yee picked us up there and fetch us back to Sunway
since Keivyn sicked and Reen has to take care of him
Shen yee and I went for dinner that night, only we two
She had my first treat in these few months time
you should proud of it dear, and I do not shame of it
we talked and talked
about the Lego thingy and the people
she shorten the story she should tells
nevermind
I got some main point by the way
can have better details later
on that night itself
I got to know Reen's room mates, Si Ying and Miko
I might spell their name wrongly, I don't know
They are pretty friendly, all of them
Si Ying shared her bed with me
but then the first night is freaking toturing
I fall sick on that night
and I do not sleep well even though I am very tired for sitting bus and taking trains

The second day is better
we went to Kim Gary for lunch
and after taking medc
my flu stopped
Reen and her bear accompany me to go for shopping
then during evening Keivyn is tired, so that only Reen and I continue to hang out
we went for Pasta Gohan for dinner
the display there attracts our attention for sometime ago
and finally we went there
since we both are too poor to eat more
we ordered a main course and a side order to share
the pasta is good but then I don't really admire their cheese baked bacon and potato
the bacon tasted like so not bacon, it tasted more like ham to me
I was happy to get two pairs of slippers for myself
therefore I can let my feets breath
they seriously need some air
even the slippers are cheap, I am happy and comfortable to put them on
and at that night I over night at Shen Yee's place
once I step in her house, she brought me to kitchen and keep giving me chocolates
I don't know why but thanks darling
then she showed me the lego, and she keeps playing it, very excited and happy I can see
then she showed me the photos she taken at Taiwan
after that, even I am very sleepy
she still wants me listen to her playing guitar
very hyper kid I can say
she acts like she doesn't know she needs to fetch her mom at 10.30a.m. the next day
I want to kill her
but her bed is so comfy
I had a great night there
Thanks dearie Thanks

The next day
after sent her mom to SS2
Shenyee fetched me to The Curve purposely to get my Nike tops
I can not describe how touch I felt
then we also going to Mid Valley with Reen and Keivyn
I won't forget that day
she keeps missed the road
well well well
as what Keivyn said
atleast now we know where is Kerinchi link
myself never know how to go, yet
It's pretty pathetic when we all are looking at the menu, preparing to order food
Shenyee's mom called and she left to meet her mom
after that she told us she has gathering later at 7p.m. and she has to rush back to Pyramid soon
poor shenyee
she purposely comes all these ways to MidValley
and she don't get to shop then she has to go back to Pyramid
I feel sorry for her
after few hours walking, walking, and shopping
we went to Sweetchat for dessert
pathetic mango milk pudding I had
but the durian pancake is good
you guys should try it
After we headed back to Pyramid
we went for late movie at 11.20p.m.
the movie Cape No.7 is great
4 stars rated from me
at that night itself
Reen and I had a good long chat until midnight
omg I started to miss her so soon

Finally the 4th day, which is 30 Dec
I have to go back home for the woman I love the most in this world's birthday dinner
therefore I didn't go anywhere
after some slow preparation
Reen, Si Ying, Keivyn, Jo and I went to Thai Lagoon for lunch
First I thought Shenyee will comes and picks me up at 1.30p.m.
who knows by the time I finished my lunch she is till not yet appears
so I accompany them to The One for taking result first
what I can say is I might die if I go TOA for study
stress to dead
anyhow
I waited Shenyee until almost 2.30p.m.
but I do not blame her
she is being kind and traffic jam is seriously not her fault
I have no reason to blame anyone but myself
well
I am still late
but then lucky me called the counter and they asked the driver to wait for me
I can tell the driver is really looking for me as I saw him keeps looking around and when I showed him my ticket, he looks relieft and tease me that I am the one who late
I still recognize him
he is the one who drive the bus I took from Kuantan to KL
he is working hard ain't

At the end of the time
I reached Kuantan safely
and I able to catch up my dearest's birthday dinner
I wish her to live healthy, to be happy, to eat good, to rest well, to laugh happily, to cry for joys
she is the most beautiful woman in my heart, she is the world best mom I ever want
she is someone really special for me, she is the only one who will forgive me no matter what I did
she is the one who love me to the bits, to love me with no hesitation, to love me more than herself
what more I can ask for?
GOD gave me the best in the world
I am blissful I am happy I am satisfied for that



Mom, I love you forever and ever.
I could not smile even better when I am holding my mom's hand until I fall asleep



p/s: Nigel asked me to promote his blog, I have no idea how, so click in if you are interested, Nigel's.

Signing off,
Tzeyee

2 comments:

neilwasabi said...

Haha, can't really finish reading your blog. Around 80% only coz line not really stable. Anyway thanks for promoting my blog. Hahahaha, though I can't recall telling u to. Hahahaha, Neil here wish u a super happy New Year and peaceful 2009!

Always be cheerful! Okay?
Hahahahahahahaha!

Anonymous said...

You asked me to through the first comment you leave in my blog. LOL, but then you no need to load many page, as long as you load in my blog, you can read everything without worrying the connection problem.

Same goes to you, happy new year.