Birthdays

I just realized I have bunch of friends are having birthday on January

First of all would be my beloved Dear sister
then the clubber, Mixiao
the next will be my classmate, Eric Chih
Today is Melissa Cheng Wen Xing's and also Ng Pei Chin's
19th will be my sweetheart Kimhui Chu
23rd is Rick, Robin and Xian's birthday
and 24th will be the pink lady, Muneeee Cha's birthday
I have no idea how much I need to spend if I am going to give them present
luckily I'm not

Anyhow
I am sorry if I missed out anyone
I wish you all a very happy and joyful birthday
have a blessed year ahead shall we?

Once again,
Happy Birthday Zhung wan, I love you deeply =)
and for Ng Pei Chin, happy birthday
all the best to you

Aiks
It's almost 4a.m.
my eyes are getting smaller
even they are small enough usually
I want to watch some movie
I want to eat some ice-cream

i c e - c r e a m i n e e d y o u b a d l y


XOXO,
Tzeyee

1 comment:

neilwasabi said...

( --w--.) Me also birthday in January......

Heheheheheh......