Incredible Tiring days

25th Jan 2009 . Sunday . It's Hot

Tmr will be the first day of Chinese New Year
I am excited, yet tired
I hardly see when my works will end
definitely don't want it to be until the very last minute of today
we worked pretty hard yesterday
sister, mom and I
baby wanted to help, but too young to really make thing works
anyhow it is lovely, even though it might be troublesome sometime

I can barely feel Chinese New Year this year
besides the great cleaning, which is killing me, a lot
my palms are hurt, I feel seriously painful when I am touching anything
and I hurt my finger again yesterday
for unnecessary thingy
I was washing a rubbish bin
and it is going to be thrown today
I thought I am crazy
and now I know I'm silly

Today will be the harsh one
couldn't picture how am I going to be
but thank God everything will be fine soon, or sooner
I believe that

Tmr will be the great one
It is going to be the great start of the new year
I will enjoy it to the bits
so that I can have no regret for my life
I personally, secretly think that this year might be the last year we all can gather together, with the most amount of us
you can tell
when Bel is no longer coming back for Chinese New Year
now we lost one
and don't mention about the others like Mel, Manday, Muneeee, Mei Siew etc
I really hope this year's will be good

Since tmr is the day
I'm might not blogging, or even more often
I don't know
it's depends

I think I am going to meet Reen later on, the afternoon
she is just passing by to pass me something
and I am glad to take a break to see some other faces I love
for example, her
and Koh Li Wuen, if she can makes it
for the other members of GS
I am hoping to meet you guys on the first day of Chinese New Year
some goes to you, Chu

I should go to bed now
ever wonder why I'm this late to bed since I am so tired ?
I'm just finished reading Twilight, and since I couldn't find the other 3
so I google it, found the summary through wikipedia
and now I had lost all the interest to read through the other 3
anyway, the first book is great, I love it a lot

With all my love,
Tzeyee


p/s: wish you all have the incredible, mouth watering meals from now on

No comments: