I don't want to

Today is the 9th day of the Chinese New Year
I can feel the emptiness in myself
ever since Reen went back to Sunway
the New year seems quiet
I can't feel the Chinese New Year unique mood anymore
It's pathetic
and I'm going to back for new semester starts soon
It's terrible
I hate it when the holiday is going to end
the assignments, and the buses, the presentation, the shame of being weird
I am totally dowan to leave home

I am currently busy
too many thing to worry about
I am going to see you guys soon in two weeks time
and I guess it's time for me to loose some weight
please send me some secret recipe if you have one
I need it and I mean it

Anyhow
this Chinese New Year is not fun if compare with the previous ones
I am not happy
just thank God I still have my niece to make me smile, a lot
and some of my besties of course.

With lots of Love,
Tzeyee

1 comment:

neilwasabi said...

Me don't like my CNY too......

Too boring......