The Tears and Blood

First of all
I would like to wish my Dear sister Happy Belated Birthday
may you have the blessed year ahead and be blissful and healthy
I wished my sister in person but then I forgot to wish her here

Anyhow, we didn't go anywhere for her birthday celebration
we went to her new home
had some penang dishes and a wonderful cake
this is not a cheese cake
not anymore the secret recipe cake
but the cheaper and taste nicer sponge cake
It's plain awesome
It's mouth watering
and I still miss it now
being regreful do not take more slices of it
I would like to have the sponge cake for my coming birthday too
say goodbye and don't see you soon to Secret Recipe cheese cake
seriously

Besides that, I had the best movie of the year on that night itself
I watched Ip Man with my family at sister's place
heart melted and i cried for the last few minutes
I would like to watch it for second, third and even fourth time
the main character Donnie Yen is playing his role real well
I do not see any better man to play this character
****

However
we had a formal dinner yesterday
i personally take it as sister birthday dinner
that's why even I'm full, I am still going to join them
I don't even swallow much food

Since Xiaoxian told me we can actually check the latest result by calling to registry department
I called in the late afternoon
around 4p.m.
My hands are shaking
my legs as well
so do my voice
anyhow
the people picked up the phone is Kak Intan
she is a pretty nice and kind person anyway
by the time she is telling me my result
I feel much better because it is not that worst as what I thought it will be
and at the end of the time
it's actually got improvement
I'm glad

By the way
I got the worst result for my Typography subject
I shall not complain much
but to be frank
He didn't taught us anything
so I shall blame him
I know I'm finding excuses
I don't even spend printing cost for my final typo assignment
aiks my Typography
it's disappointing, seriously

I guess life is not perfect ain't
so I should be thankful for that
Thanks God for letting me live a good life
and I pray for a better life
Thanks for guiding me always
and I pray for keep on guiding me to the good side
I'm sorry if I did something wrong
I'm sorry if I am being mean
I will learn the lessons and promise to be a better person

May God bless all of you

p/s: I am not a Christian, but I believe in the Great Love of God.

2 comments:

neilwasabi said...

Oh, dun worry about your result. Even if it's bad, dun blame yourself. We all worked very hard. It just that Lecturers can't really see through your creativity.

Come on, you are always the Rajin Girl in the class! So dun be unhappy of it!

Tze Yee said...

omg Niegel
Rajin Girl?
I never know I am a hardworking one so far.
Anyway thanks for comforting me =)

Take care!