The Evil Angels

12022008 . Monday . It's raining

4 days passed, I'm released, like finally
anyhow, tomorrow I still need to go to Davinci center
I could not find any adjective to describe the kids
I am helpless when facing the kid who don't want listen to you, or who don't want to respond you
For few times I feel like slapping them real hard, hard
but what I can do is only put a big fake smile on my face
and repeat all my words
or, looking for help from other teacher there

I am actually having a big plan for Davinci center
for decoration purpose and for marketing purpose
I brief to Li wuen but she looks like doesn't want to spend money and time on that
I, myself have not much time for them as well
so I didn't push my idea hard
chance will comes when time is right, I believe

Ouch
today I woke up at 11 plus, morning
actually I can sleep until even later
but then Baby Lynn woke me up with her very excited tone
Aiks you can't reject a little kid desperate hope to play together ain't

My darling sister and I will go down to KL this weekend
The new clothes I am looking forward to
I am actually buy new clothes once in a year
I take it as a good habit as I can save money for any other things
but I wonder how long I can take it

When CNY is coming near
I am feeling real scared as I have not clean my house yet
my mom is too busy to do so as she needs to take care of her grandchild
and for me
I can't do anything if my mom doesn't finish her part first

Ops forget to tell that I got the letter from LUCT last Sat
Today only I know about this as my mom forgot to tell me
they read my letter before I do
how bad
whatever
anyway the registry informed me to go back campus on 17th Feb for enrolment
and one week later
class starts
omg
I am nervous
soon or sooner
few months later I gonna go for internship
I am seriously shaking, hands shaking
may God bless me, please

am currently watching Shin Chan through Youtube
my childhood memory

so goodbye people
too many things to tell
I leave it for next time!

p/s: I got my finger hurt during my first day working, pathetic.


Signing off,
Tzeyee

No comments: