Tomorrow is Monday

Ops today is Monday
I just realize it's 0231 a.m. now

Happy New Year again
today is just 5 of Jan
still new and I still thought now is 2008
I'm still telling people I'm 19 years old
I'm still telling people next year Feb only I go back for new semester

anyhow
all my friends are busy
some are going for work
some are going back for study

I still stay at home
babysitting my niece, reading stuff, preparing for test, cleaning the house

soon and sooner the form 6s are going to university
I'm feeling something negative
I can't believe they are leaving
we are getting old and the next time I come back for holiday
I don't know who to call besides Koh Liwuen
and she's the one who seldom shows up in these few months

busy working and busy clubbing
I know you well Koh Liwuen
drink for life, go go

tsk

Went out with Jasmine Sam Yan Jie today
she came with her boyf, Replay
stick together stick together
faint

then Enson joined us in Sushi King
had two plates then I full
I have no idea why
maybe it's evening that's why
during midnight I never stop for eating

Paid visit to Nose for Nen
she looks really busy
poor thingy has no off day this week
oh yeah met Mi Xiao today
depressed
everytime she met me
the first complete sentence she talked to me is always
" ehh you become fatter liao "
f*ck you Mixiao Yap

Jie and her Replay missing by the time we met Mi xiao
then when they're back
we dump Enson alone there with Nen since Replay has to go back for KL
and I need to join my family for dinner
sorry Enson

and ..



I feel like eating now
and Chipster potato chips appear in my mind.

Aws

With Love,
Tzeyee

No comments: