Junior

22O8o7 . thursday . raining day

19.46
Reen sleeping behind me
she feel really sick today
headache `
I think it is because she didn't eat much
I sometimes wonder how she survive in such situation
I might die for it . HAHA

Today is rainy day
cloudy + rain drops + air con + fan = freezIng cOld `
hope to lay on my bed and have a sweet dream
TOO bad `
I still have works to do
Tmr is creative studies
another ' many homeworks ' module
and tmr is test
Oh scared me really
don't know what I will face tomorrow
* sigh *

Designer life is not easy
To learn to be a designer is hard too
How come you aspect a junior create a perfect and really creative idea fOr you ?
Lecturer asked me to learn from others . can steal from others and make it be better
then it is your new idea
She said
' You still a junior in this industry . you still can use others idea . but you have to change it to be better . And when you are going further . become a senior . You don't do it anymore . You will able to do this all by yourself . Create your own idea ! '
It sound nice and it make me feel better
not so tension anymore
at least . next time I can borrow a little bit ideas from others
no need look at the paper whole night just to think how to start the work
sincerely,
Thanks Summer `
but I still can't do not complain about the homeworks
it is too much for only one module `
* sigh *

Okie
I think it is time for me to continue my creative studies
if not
tomorrow I might die `
wish everyone have a good night

COUNT DOWN ( to go back home sweet home ) - one week !


Love,
41

No comments: