* Sigh *

26O8o7 . Sunday . unknown weather

165Op.m.
Yesterday not as nice as I aspect
First
Once I reach Midvalley
I went Sweet Chat with my friends, bestie Kuso and my classmate Quin
then since my sis asked me to have lunch with her
so I just ordered a dessert
' Mango Sago Soup '
I was paid rm6.5O fOr it
so I think ' If it is not nice den I never ever step in here anymore ! "
Okie
few minutes later
My dessert served
and I look at it
* speechless *
not looked as delicious as the display showed
Okie nevermind
I want the ' Inner beauty ' more than the outlook
tasted it
' DAMN '
no ' inner beauty ' also
then my friends also finished order foods
and their foods served also
ALL not as nice as we thought
and I swear
never step in again
Soon
my sis fang me
she want me to wait her at DOME
Okie
since Kuso not yet finish her meal
so I went down myself
wait wait wait
finally saw my sis
so I go in the car
and we move forward to Sunway
( His mum was not free yesterday )
Once we reach Sunway
It is already late !
2.45p.m.
Okie fine
no more nice nice delicious lunch yesterday
fOrce to take it at redbOx ..
and the fOod is ' Ok ok ' only
my mum can cOok much better than that
but it's Ok
it is the first time I sing in the KTV room
once i step in the room
I was like no idea what should I do
I not even know how to use the remove control
then I just sit at there
waiting for the foods we ordered and listen to my sis and her lovely one sing `
4.3Op.m.
I was like aiyOr * boriNg * until an level
so since there are just my sis and her boyfriend
I finally decided to sing one song
and then
I choose Eason's For Alice
It is nice
and finally I sang in the KTV room
but i think I wont do it infront my friends
even Gang - sTarz `
kakax . Sorry guys
6.3Op.m.
We finally step out from RedbOx ..
We are so hungry
* starviNg *
so we walk around . thinking want to eat what
den finally
we decided go Bar . B . Q plaza
1 hour later
with the round round stomach `
He pay the bill and we move forward to digital center
and they bought me a Card reader ` for my camera's memory Card
After that
we step in MCKY
I looked at my favorite shirts
and swear I want to cut my budget on foods and buy my 3 LOVELY MCKY shirts
rm27O.oo !
I will be baCk babe
and bring u along soon !
Then after shopped at Bread Story
Disappoint me
no my favorite ' Hi Amigo ! '
den I simply bought some breads
and went to Giant
bought 3 yOgurt drinkx . mamee . Julie cheese sandwich . and cornflakes `
den went back to my hostel

Yesterday was not bad
but really not as what I aspect
Never mind
Hope next time will be much better =)

Love,
41

No comments: